Wednesday, July 19, 2006


Please don’t shut down the blogs


This Manic Monday saw the blocking of the blogs on blogspot. Many ISP’s were asked to block these sites. How depressing ? I belong to those group of people whose blogs haven’t attracted discerning readers :- .Infact I share a sin of forcing many critics to read my blog . I am not a born writer, by the way none of us are. The reason why I blog is simple. Everyday when I pick up the newspaper, I wonder how the pen can be mightier. I am a passionate math lover that’s exactly the reason why I start reading the paper backwards ( courtesy : Sudoku ) . Blogging has ensured me that I live in a free country. Its given me a teeny-weeny virtual space to express myself. This world has become a small place to live.We even read anecdotes of our cousin’s neighbour’s milkman. That’s how much blogs have spread the word. Blogs like mine might be lowbrow, but I hope they don’t steal this free space we have. Give yourself 10 minutes and you can make yourself happy after writing an account in this diary. It could make you retrospect your actions. Good bloggers can confute our theories, make us laugh with their humorous experiences and hence make an impact. So please, even if I have to share this place with another blogger, don’t block these blogs again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should notify my girlfriend about it.

7:41 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

в конце концов: спасибо! а82ч

10:52 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home